Monday, February 27, 2012

This week I had a lot of really short shots, so I'll compile them into a video later. A major chunk of my work this week was for the scene when the bad guy walks into the main characters art studio. Luckily, a good portion of that scene is told through POV still shots. If you can't remember what I mean, check the animatic and you'll see what I was going for.

I don't know if I'd say I'm done with these just yet, but for right now I can plop them into the scene and they read okay to me. They don't stay on screen for that long, so there isn't much need for absolute perfection. However I'm still thinking of what else I can do to make them just a little bit better.




2 comments:

  1. I love the look and tone of these BGs. You may want to add some props on or near the bare walls- unless you prefer the sparse look. Ideas could be windows/shelves/light switches/lamps/hanging pictures/closet door/furniture/coat rack, etc. However, if you are going for a more surreal other-worldly look this might be fine the way it is. It depends on how much "realism" you want.

    ReplyDelete