Monday, November 14, 2011

Animatic with some rough animation

I decided to try and piece together an animatic with some of my rough animation, just to see how things were shaping up. There's no sound yet, but I'll try to get some soon.

Overall, it's looking pretty close to how it did when there were no moving pictures. I just need to hold some shots longer, and that's not too big a concern for me. I also realize it moves a lot faster than my old animatic, and that's due to there being less holds. Some of the action is a bit faster than I anticipated as well.

I'm not worried, but I'm definitely keeping things in the back of my mind for later.

Animatic + rough animation from Tyler Sandifer on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Great work, Tyler! Like you mentioned, once you add some holds at the end of each shot (eg. at :06 and :08) it will read a lot better. It's coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really helps for my search and i really like it.. Thanks a lot..:)

    ReplyDelete